Tuesday, December 12, 2006

You don't know this yet, but life isn’t supposed to be like this. *Meredith Grey


Oh why do I do this to myself...my stomach and intestines feel as if they are being twisted and getting progressivle tighter by the hour. I try not to worry about exams...must my perfectionist side always show itself during finals week. I'm having difficulty sleeping and nothing I eat seems to want to stay in me for very long. My dad just suggested yoga. If only I could tear my thoughts away from "normal" child growth and development, bacterial meningitis, step, cancer statistics, unintentional injuries and an array of other pediatric illnesses long enought to do so, that may not be such a bad idea. Fortuantely, I'll be done Thursday afternoon..less than 2 full days away. Sigh.

No comments: