Sunday, November 12, 2006

Welcome to my new blogger blog! As some of you know, I decided to delete the myspace page I had because I was beginning to develop an unhealthy relationship with it...so what does that mean, you may wonder, well basically I was addicted/obsessed/too attached to it. Silly, I know, but the sad truth none the less. It's been about a week since it's been gone and I can honestly say I've experienced a smoother withdrawal than expected. The thing I miss the most is the blogging, so blogger is the perfect solution.

In other happenings, I've had a good weekend, part of which was spent in Madison visiting Paul and Kristy (friends from the good old U of C!). They have a super cute house and have introduced me to the T.V. show "The Office" which BTW is HILARIOUS and highly recommended. I need another T.V. show to watch like a hole in the head, but I think this one may be worth it. The rest of the weekend included a surprise party for my brother in law for his 30th and dinner at a Tapas restaurant. I'm still ambivalent on my feelings regarding tapas...they were expensive and I especially disliked the oysters...not sure I'd go back.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Yay. I'm glad you're still blogging. Thanks for coming up this weekend, it was so great to hang out with you. You are welcome to come back anytime.

ps. I'm excited that you like The Office. You HAVE to watch the second season now! It's hilarious.

Shannon said...

Kirsten!! Great Blog. mmm tapas. Not too good at the place you went, maybe we should go back to Spain:)